With the NPSCU mobile app you can:
- You can download this FREE app from iTunes, or in Google Play Store.
- Set up and manage alerts: Security at your fingertips: Choose to set up any or all Alerts and how you want to receive them (email and/or text message). Get notified when a bill payee or INTERAC e-Transfer recipient is added, your PAC is locked or changed, or when your account has been accessed.
- The ability to: set up and manage recurring bill payments
- Branch/ATM locater: Redesigned find branch/ATM feature with integrated map
- Check account balances, transaction history and view cheques
- Transfer funds between NPSCU accounts, send and receive INTERAC® e-Transfers
- Deposit cheques on the go with Deposit Anywhere
- Pay bills, add and remove bill vendors
- See balances instantly without logging in using the “QuickView” option
- Find the nearest ding-free® ATMs and NPSCU Service Center
Recent Updates to NPSCU Mobile App
We’re excited to introduce the following updates to our mobile app. Beginning March 2, 2018, our NPSCU mobile app will have the following features:
- Touch ID (iOS only): login using your fingerprint that is set up on your iPhone
- Account activity: users can now Filter or Search using predefined ranges
- Landscape and Portrait for tablets: enhanced screen, showing up to 16 icons on home page;
- Quick section on Tablets will display the following:
- Account balance,
- 15 day account balance graph,
- 5 recent transactions,
- Button for account activity.